Thursday, June 2, 2011

Lucky Bucket IPA

Lucky Bucket IPA
Type of beer: IPA
Container Type: 12 oz. bottle
Alcohol by volume: 6.30%
Country of origin: United States
Rating: 64% (see below)
Number of times I've had this beer: 1st
Drank From: HP Glass
website: http://www.luckybucketbrewing.com/
Best for: Putting
Ratings:
Taste: 12/20
Flavour: 12/20
Buy again: 14/20
Aroma: 7/10
Satisfaction: 7/10
Complexity: 6/10
Intangible: 6/10
Handwritten notes: A-hem. Standard. I've had so many beers just like this I can't even begin to create a novel description. American IPA. I... can't... form review... or reach... Bat... belt. God Bless you Adam West. And the rapist who played Robin, what's his name... Burt Ward. Did you know he was convicted of six counts of raping a giraffe? Is that true? Well, this is the Internet, and I'm half pissed and admittedly making shit up, so I'm more credible than most of the pricks posting shit on blogs right now. Where was I... oh yeah. GRAPE-FRUIT. Feck.
---------------------------------------------
Beer #471 of 3,652

No comments: