Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Michelob Golden Light

Michelob Golden Light
Type of beer: Light Lager
Container Type: 12 oz bottle
Alcohol by volume: 4.10%
Country of origin: United States
Rating: 4% (see below)
Number of times I've had this beer: 5
Drank From: Big Rock Glass
website: http://www.anheuser-busch.com/s/
Best for: illin'
Ratings:
Taste: 1/20
Flavour: 1/20
Buy again: 1/20
Aroma: 0/10
Satisfaction: 0/10
Complexity: 0/10
Intangible: 1/10
Handwritten notes: What's with these crappy looking ribbed bottles? What's with this crappy beer? One time a dude I met tailgating in Minnesota with the unfortunate nickname "dickhead" told me that Michelob Golden draft was the best beer ever. Being just then 21 I bought it and didn't know any better. Also, what's the deal with Michelob? Is it... premium? And... why? Damn, this beer makes me do nothing but ask questions for which there can be no answer. I need to take a class on marketing.
---------------------------------------------
Beer #469 of 3,652

No comments: