Thursday, May 26, 2011

Sagres Bohemia

Sagres Bohemia
Type of beer: Dark Lager
Container Type: 330 mL bottle
Alcohol by volume: 6.2%
Country of origin: Portugal
Rating: 47% (see below)
Number of times I've had this beer: 1st
Drank From: Glass
website: http://www.centralcervejas.pt/
Best for: Liking the wrong things
Ratings:
Taste: 10/20
Flavour: 11/20
Buy again: 8/20
Aroma: 5/10
Satisfaction: 6/10
Complexity: 3/10
Intangible: 4/10
Handwritten notes: Strangely, grossly this tastes like "Boh" (a different beer, review to follow). This is a sort of Canadian type beer with only a caramelly "Alley Kat" like flavour to keep it from the perilous depths of obscurity. What good ever came from Portugal? The only thing I know about Portuguese people is that they are fiercely patriotic. So much so that if I said "Portugal sucks, fuckers" they would hunt me down and eat my blood. Even so, this beer ain't so good. So come get me, Portuguese.
---------------------------------------------
Beer #440 of 3,652

No comments: