Sunday, April 4, 2010

Éphémère Black Currant

Éphémère Black Currant
Type of beer: Lager
Container Type: 750 mL bottle
Alcohol by volume: 5.5%
Country of origin: Canada
Rating: 8% (see below)
Number of times I've had this beer: 1st
Cost: $6.50
Tasted on: 2/28/10
Colours of label: Blue/Gold
Drank From: HP Glass
Label Reads: "Éphémère Black Currant is an exclusive fruity beer. Its powerful yet balanced black currant aroma will provide you with an unforgettable sensory experience. Please don;t miss out on this pleasure, as it will only be ephemeral".
website: http://www.unibroue.com/
Best for: washing your delicates
Ratings:
Taste: 2/20
Flavour: 1/20
Buy again: 0/20
Aroma: 1/10
Satisfaction: 2/10
Complexity: 1/10
Intangible: 1/10
Handwritten notes: Ugh. Fruit beer. Each time I buy one I feel like Charlie Brown getting ready to kick the football. And each and every time I get fucked over and I end up flat on my back. The human mind is capable of amazing things but I can't imagine one single "ferinstance" in which a fruit beer would be a good idea. This particular bevvie is very fresh tasting. But if I want a gad-dang juice I'll buy a "Five Alive". Do they still make that shit? What about "Beep"? It was awesome when I was a kid and the milk man would deliver "Beep". Awesome! The good old days. ** Note: FYI I found a blog about beep: http://beepjuice.blogspot.com/**.
---------------------------------------------
Beer #387 of 3,652

No comments: