Sunday, May 29, 2011

Great Western Original 16

Great Western Original 16
Type of beer: Pale Ale
Container Type: 473 mL can
Alcohol by volume: 5.00 %
Country of origin: Canada
Rating: 18% (see below)
Number of times I've had this beer: 3
Drank From: GW Glass
website: http://www.greatwesternbrewing.com/
Best for: climbing trees
Ratings:
Taste: 5/20
Flavour: 6/20
Buy again: 2/20
Aroma: 1/10
Satisfaction: 1/10
Complexity: 2/10
Intangible: 1/10
Handwritten notes: This beer is the answer to that shitty Molson "micro carbonated" beer (review to follow). Oh, did you say micro-brewed? No, micro carbonated. This is a flat (literally and figuratively) lifeless offering. I fucking love it when companies create products that there is no marketplace demand for. I just sit back in my lawn chair, hands folded delicately on my lap, smiling and waiting. Bring back clear Pepsi, though, that was a great idea.
---------------------------------------------
Beer #463 of 3,652

No comments: