Sunday, July 4, 2010

Keystone Ice

Keystone Ice
Type of beer: Lager
Container Type: 710 mL can
Alcohol by volume: 5.90%
Country of origin: United States
Rating: 2% (see below)
Number of times I've had this beer: 1st
Cost: $2.00
Tasted on: 6/22/10
Colours of label: Black/Silver/White
Drank From: a hand crafted crystal goblet. Nah, the can.
Label Reads: "Always smooth"
website: www.keystoneicebeer.com
Best for: airing your dirty laundry
Ratings:
Taste: 0/20
Flavour: 0/20
Buy again: 0/20
Aroma: 0/10
Satisfaction: 1/10
Complexity: 0/10
Intangible: 1/10
Handwritten notes: Ugh. Maybe it's time I explained "Satisfaction" in my ratings. It's not how drunk you get. It's partly that, yes. It is partly whether or not the demon alcohol lust writhing deep in your soul has been sated. But it's also how you feel about life when you're done. It's about 1 point alcohol factor and 9 points "life". That's why this piece of shit gets one point, even though drinking it made me sick and sad all at once. I give it one point in "Intangible" because I like drinking big cans, it makes me feel like a midget and I've always wanted to be one.
---------------------------------------------
Beer #413 of 3,652

No comments: