Sunday, August 28, 2011

Mongozo Premium Pilsener

Mongozo Premium Pilsener
Type of beer: Pilsner
Container Type: 330 mL bottle
Alcohol by volume: 5.00%
Country of origin: Netherlands
Rating: 63% (see below)
Number of times I've had this beer: 1st
Drank From: Pilly glass
website: http://www.mongozo.com/
Best for: Saving the world and shit
Ratings:
Taste: 11/20
Flavour: 12/20
Buy again: 11/20
Aroma: 8/10
Satisfaction: 6/10
Complexity: 6/10
Intangible: 7/10
Handwritten notes: Best gluten free beer ever. But I guess that's like winning the "best smile" contest in London. That's right, limeys, I went there. It could be the simple fact that it is 1:00 a.m. when I'm writing this, and I'm not "driving around" sober. But this ain't a bad tasting beer. Sort of a dusty manufactured taste but, garsh help me, a hell of a lot better than a lot of beers.
---------------------------------------------
Beer #533 of 3,652

No comments: