Sunday, August 28, 2011

Tommyknocker Jack Whacker Wheat Ale

Tommyknocker Jack Whacker Wheat Ale
Type of beer: Wheat Ale
Container Type: 12 oz bottle
Alcohol by volume: 5.40%
Country of origin: United States
Rating: 35% (see below)
Number of times I've had this beer: 1st
Drank From: Glass
website: http://tommyknocker.com/
Best for: Fuck
Ratings:
Taste: 9/20
Flavour: 10/20
Buy again: 6/20
Aroma: 2/10
Satisfaction: 3/10
Complexity: 4/10
Intangible: 1/10
Handwritten notes: I have to be honest with you people. Well, let me be really honest. I know no one reads this but drunken frat boys at 3:00 a.m. google imaging Keystone Light for a new avatar for their fucking Axis & Allies message board. So. Even so. I looked at this beer and I was upset. "Ale brewed with Lemon Grass". Great. Vague AC/DC innuendo abut jerking off. Perfect. I actually said "I'm sick of this project" (for reals). I've never said that before. Even in my year long hiatus I was dutifully taking pics and making notes. But.. wheat beer? You and I are done, ok? I'm going to stay at my sister's till we figure this out. But I know I don't love you. I never loved you. You keep the kids.

The actual review is as follows: I taste not lemon-grass. I taste weak iced-tea with wheat beer on the label. Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh. Okay.
---------------------------------------------
Beer #534 of 3,652

No comments: