Saturday, June 11, 2011

Mill St. Stock Ale

Mill St. Stock Ale
Type of beer: Blonde Ale
Container Type: 341 mL bottle
Alcohol by volume: 5.00%
Country of origin: Canada
Rating: 55% (see below)
Number of times I've had this beer: 1st
Drank From: Bit Glass
website: http://www.millstreetbrewpub.ca/
Best for: Minding the store
Ratings:
Taste: 9/20
Flavour: 11/20
Buy again: 12/20
Aroma: 5/10
Satisfaction: 6/10
Complexity: 5/10
Intangible: 7/10
Handwritten notes: This is a fizzy, almost meaningless beer. The only true flavour here is the Canadian malt, somewhere off in the distance like a light beer. I like the idea of Mill St. brewery. I like some of their other stuff. But it feels like this was a tack on to appease some Philistine and give him a way to spend his paycheque and/or welfare cheque. Too bad. I'm only being hard on you because I believe in you, Milly.
---------------------------------------------
Beer #489 of 3,652

No comments: