Sunday, July 5, 2009

Crush, Kill, Destroy... Savour.

I read a fair share of blogs, and a lot of times I see that people, "bloggers" whatever the heck they're called, think it necessary to explain extended absences from posting, or a sharp down-turns in posting. For some reason these people feel that they are "missed" and that they owe explanations to the jerks hitting random pages of blogs at 3:00 am on a Wednesday. Nevertheless, I feel I must justify my hiatus. I was on a very long rampage as my alter-ego BEER-BOT X-10 3000, terrorizing townspeople and creating general havoc. I'm back... but for how long???
---------------------------------------------
By the way, smoking a cigar with a box on your head is not only difficult, but painful and dangerous. FYI.

2 comments:

Wörtwurst said...

Be honest, you were robbing a Tim Horton.

Bard said...

GIMME ALL YOUR DOUBLE-DOUBLES AND NOBODY GETS HURT!!

Nah, in all seriousness I couldn't rob a Timmy's. Too many cops about.