Thursday, July 23, 2009

Colt 45

Colt 45
Type of beer: Malt Liquor
Container Type: 710 mL can
Alcohol by volume: 7.0%
Country of origin: United States
Rating: 8% (see below)
Number of times I've had this beer: 3
Cost: $3.00
Tasted on: 7/22/09
Colours of label: White/Gold/Blue
Drank From: GW Glass
Label Reads: "Strong Beer", "Seven Ten".
website: www.talesofcolt45.com
Best for: Betraying Han Solo
Ratings:
Taste: 1/20
Flavour: 1/20
Buy again: 0/20
Aroma: 0/10
Satisfaction: 5/10
Complexity: 0/10
Intangible: 1/10
Handwritten notes: Damn, boys. The things I will ingest for this blog. For some reason Billy Dee Williams began speaking to me in a horrific dream after tasting this stuff. He said "Bard, this is nots to be fuck wiff". And he was right. A sickly sweet train of debauchery that yells "no refunds" after you have boarded en route to cirrhosis-town. I will generally slug back anything that is bubbly with an amber hue, but I had to dump two fingers of this concoction into the aloe vera plant next to my recliner. Zowie.
---------------------------------------------
Beer #227 of 3,652

No comments: