Sunday, June 14, 2009

Pauwel Kwak

Pauwel Kwak
Type of beer: Amber
Container Type: 330 mL bottle
Alcohol by volume: 8.4%
Country of origin: Belgium
Rating: 71% (see below)
Number of times I've had this beer: 1st
Cost: $4.30
Tasted on: 6/10/09
Colours of label: Gold/Maroon/Yellow
Drank From: I couldn't find one of those f-ed up glasses that looks like a beaker so I used this tulip glass.
Label Reads: "Family brewery since 1791", " A unique Belgian specialty".
Best for: garage sale-ing
Ratings:
Taste: 13/20
Flavour: 14/20
Buy again: 12/20
Aroma: 8/10
Satisfaction: 9/10
Complexity: 8/10
Intangible: 7/10
Handwritten notes: Belgium can do no wrong, in my books. This is exactly what you would expect from a strong Belgian beer, powerful aroma and punch in the mouth taste. Dried fruit and candy. A caramel malt explosion. Not like Music Explosion... though this beer does have "A Little Bit of Soul". You see, when I make jokes that only I understand, it makes me feel smart and important.
---------------------------------------------
Beer #191 of 3,652

No comments: