Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Corona Extra

Corona Extra
Type of beer: Lager
Container Type: 330 mL bottle
Alcohol volume: 4.6%
Country of origin: Mexico
Rating: 7% (see below)
Number of times I've had this beer: 4 or 5 I got for free
Cost: $1.75
Tasted on: 5/11/09
Colours of label: White/Blue
Drank From: Bottle
Label Reads: "Imported Beer".
website: www.corona.com/
Best for: if you were crossing the desert and dying of dehydration to the point that you are vomiting up green bile and shivering uncontrollably in the 120 degree sun, and some guy gave you this for free AND gave you $100 cash to drink it. But only then.
Ratings:
Taste: 2/20
Flavour: 1/20
Buy again: 1/20
Aroma: 1/10
Satisfaction: 1/10
Complexity: 1/10
Intangible: 0/10
Handwritten notes: Proof of the power of advertising or the outright stupidity of a lot of people... needless to say, I did not care for this particular Mexican beer. I even put a lime in it, as I had some in the fridge. Okay, it's fucking piss beer with a lime in it, now what? Ooh! cool, I can see the lime floating in the bubbles. Get real people. People, get real.
---------------------------------------------
Beer #136 of 3,652

No comments: