Monday, August 15, 2011

Muskoka Dark Ale

Muskoka Dark Ale
Type of beer: Brown Ale
Container Type: 473 mL can
Alcohol by volume: 5.00%
Country of origin: Canada
Rating: 30% (see below)
Number of times I've had this beer: 1st
Drank From: Glass
website: http://www.muskokabrewery.com/
Best for: Cotta-hey country
Ratings:
Taste: 7/20
Flavour: 8/20
Buy again: 3/20
Aroma: 4/10
Satisfaction: 4/10
Complexity: 2/10
Intangible: 2/10
Handwritten notes: If I had a cottage you'd all be invited. But BYOB. You can even sleep in the bunk house. This smoky light keeps me wishing for the days of the iron curtain and the terror that Nikolai Volkoff struck in my heart. Because now I feel nothing, like some dude put 2 drops of liquid smoke in my Keystone Light. Thanx, but no thanx.
---------------------------------------------
Beer #524 of 3,652

No comments: