Monday, August 15, 2011

Hockley Black & Tan

Hockley Black and Tan
Type of beer:Black and Tan
Container Type: 473 mL can
Alcohol by volume: 4.70%
Country of origin: Canada
Rating: 65% (see below)
Number of times I've had this beer: 1st
Drank From: HP Glass
website: http://www.hockleybeer.ca/
Best for: Stamping out racism
Ratings:
Taste: 13/20
Flavour: 13/20
Buy again: 14x/20
Aroma: 6/10
Satisfaction: 8/10
Complexity: 5/10
Intangible: 6/10
Handwritten notes: Black and tan, in a can? I would so drink it, in a car, I would so drink it with a star, I would so drink it near and far, I would so drink it, at a bar. I dunno. But this is a smooth malt pleaser that moseys down your throat on a summer night. I would so drink it, in my plight, I would so drink it, and start a fight, I would so drink it, in the morning light.
---------------------------------------------
Beer #525 of 3,652

No comments: