Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Shiner Ruby Redbird

Shiner Ruby Redbird
Type of beer: Fruit Lager
Container Type: 12 oz bottle
Alcohol by volume: 4.01%
Country of origin: United States
Rating: 67% (see below)
Number of times I've had this beer: 1st
Drank From: Glass
website: http://www.shiner.com/
Best for: Getting real
Ratings:
Taste: 12/20
Flavour: 11/20
Buy again: 15/20
Aroma: 6/10
Satisfaction: 7/10
Complexity: 7/10
Intangible: 9/10
Handwritten notes: I read the label and chuckled "Beer brewed with Texas Ruby Red Grapefruit juice and ginger". Why the fuck not?? Why not throw some grapefruit in there? Ah... then I tried it. Remember, dear friends, that the new Bard rules this realm. The mix of grapefruit (not IPA grapefruit but a muskier, more genuine grapefruit) plus ginger = shockingly refreshing. God help me, I like this. When I think of the man I was, even yesterday, I want to slap his face. Pompous cunt. Shut up and drink your beer, you jive turkey!!
---------------------------------------------
Beer #483 of 3,652

1 comment:

Stephen said...

this blog is awesome. and i hate blogs. but this one is awesome. and i'm actually enjoying one of these awesome Shiner Ruby Redfruit right now!
prosit!