Monday, May 30, 2011

Landshark Lager

Landshark Lager
Type of beer: Lager
Container Type: 12 oz bottle
Alcohol by volume: 4.70%
Country of origin: United States
Rating: 36% (see below)
Number of times I've had this beer: 1st
Drank From: Bit Glass
website: http://www.landsharklager.com
Best for: grillin' shit!!
Ratings:
Taste: 7/20
Flavour: 8/20
Buy again: 5/20
Aroma: 6/10
Satisfaction: 5/10
Complexity: 2/10
Intangible: 3/10
Handwritten notes: I don't even care about the G.D. back story to this beer. I just assume that it has something to do with Jimmy Buffet and it is gay. I sit near the barbecue, glass of Land Shark by my side. A single steady stream of bubbles flit to the surface of the glass from a deep deposit of carbonation. Land Shark... Land Shark?? (I say mimicking the old Flin Flon Canadian vignette). There's something slightly different about this beer, stemming from some sort of honey taste. This could be a Sleeman's product, honey brown or something. Still not the best thing I've ever forced through my kidneys...
---------------------------------------------
Beer #467of 3,652

No comments: