Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Lakeshore Creek

Lakeshore Creek
Type of beer: Lager
Container Type: 710 mL can
Alcohol volume: 5.0%
Country of origin: Canada
Rating: 5% (see below)
Number of times I've had this beer: 500+
Cost: $2.25
Tasted on: 5/10/09
Colours of label: White/Red/Blue
Drank From: Mug
Label Reads: "Lakeshore Creek Classic Lager beer starts as pure, clean water from 1,200 feet beneath the 500 million year old Canadian Shield. Our gold medalist brew-master ferments only the finest sun-ripened hops & premium malted barley to deliver this crisp, clean, classic lager."
website: www.damngoodbeer.biz
Best for: cashing in the coins in your couch and under your car-seats (a true and all too frequent story).
Ratings:
Taste: 0/20
Flavour: 0/20
Buy again: 3/20
Aroma: 0/10
Satisfaction: 2/10
Complexity: 0/10
Intangible: 0/10
Handwritten notes: there's good beer, there's bad beer, there's dog piss, there's anti-freeze, there's human blood, and then there's Lakeshore... its only redeeming quality is the fact that two coins will get you a taste... when I was really poor I would often frequent the unholy Lake, to the point that I would use them as currency. My wife would say (for example) "that t.v. costs $200", to which I would reply "that's a lot of Lakeshores"... this beer sucks, plain and simple, it is undoubtedly the worst beer I have ever had, bar none... I bought this one last Sunday after a long hiatus and I nearly had to dump it down the drain it was so revolting. (and to me that's sacrilege) I checked the expiration date, thinking there must be some outside force acting on this beer to make it so unappealing. Not so. It sucks, but it's cheap. So I drank it and went to bed.
---------------------------------------------
Beer #138 of 3,652

No comments: