Monday, April 27, 2009

Half Pints Little Scrapper IPA

Half Pints Little Scrapper IPA
Type: India Pale Ale
Container Type: 341 mL bottle
Alcohol volume: 6.0%
Country of origin: Canada
Rating: 78% (see below)
Number of times I've had this type: 1st
Cost: $1.67
Tasted on: 4/25/09
Colours of label: Tan/Brown/Red
Drank From: Mugly Duckling
Label Reads: "citrus hop aromas with a toasted malt finish".
website: www.halfpintsbrewing.com
Best for: Startin' a fracas
Ratings:
Taste: 15/20
Flavour: 16/20
Buy again: 15/20
Aroma: 8/10
Satisfaction: 8/10
Complexity: 8/10
Intangible: 9/10
Handwritten notes: I tried the St. James Pale Ale by this company and had to buy the sampler pack. This beer is astoundingly, surprisingly,and arousingly good for an IPA... a great fresh flavour of hops and citrus... you sons of guns, who cares about Fort Garry anymore... on par with British IPAs.... GRAPEFRUIT!!! - (note: I wrote this last note in bold with exclamation points after my third LSIPA. Then I realized it was 6.0% so I went to bed).
---------------------------------------------
Beer #112 of 3,652

No comments: