Monday, August 22, 2011

Muskoka Hefe-Weissbier

Muskoka Hefe-Weissbier
Type of beer: Hefeweizen
Container Type: 473 mL can
Alcohol by volume: 5.00%
Country of origin: Canada
Rating: 40% (see below)
Number of times I've had this beer: 2nd
Drank From: GW Glass
website: http://www.muskokabrewery.com/
Best for: Tubin'
Ratings:
Taste: 8/20
Flavour: 7/20
Buy again: 10/20
Aroma: 5/10
Satisfaction: 3/10
Complexity: 5/10
Intangible: 2/10
Handwritten notes: The can says "The taste of cottage country". I'm not sure, but I think that means it tastes like a public bathroom and Muskol. There's only a cinna-mini stick hint to tell me it's a weizen. It pours crystal clear which is kind of sickening. How come everybody in Winnipeg just says "I'm going to the lake". There's like 20,000 lakes (no exaggeration) within 3 hours drive yet everyone just says "the lake". Fuck it, I'll be downtown refereeing bum fights in some greasy grey back alley. Enjoy your nature, jerks.
---------------------------------------------
Beer #530 of 3,652

No comments: