Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Schoenling Little Kings Original Cream Ale

Schoenling Little Kings Original Cream Ale
Type of beer: Cream Ale
Container Type: 7 oz bottle
Alcohol by volume: 5.50%
Country of origin: United States
Rating: 25% (see below)
Number of times I've had this beer: 1st
Drank From: Jennifer 1992 Glass
website: http://hudepohlbeer.com/
Best for: chasing a rabbit
Ratings:
Taste: 6/20
Flavour: 4/20
Buy again: 4/20
Aroma: 3/10
Satisfaction: 2/10
Complexity: 4/10
Intangible: 2/10

Handwritten notes: Tastes strongly of manufactured malt and the tinny flavour of old coffee grounds and well water. There is a smoothness to the finish, but an unpleasant minerally aftertaste. I like the small bottle though. I grabbed it and I says to the wife, I says "look at me I'm Paul fuckin' Bunyan". True story.
---------------------------------------------
Beer #516 of 3,652

No comments: