Thursday, July 14, 2011

Estrella Damm Inedit

Estrella Damm Inedit
Type of beer: White
Container Type: 750 mL bottle
Alcohol by volume: 4.80%
Country of origin: Spain
Rating: 73% (see below)
Number of times I've had this beer: 1st
Drank From: Afflighem Glass
website: http://www.estrelladamm.com/
Best for: Coconut crusted shrimp. Or hot dogs, I don't know.
Ratings:
Taste: 13/20
Flavour: 14/20
Buy again: 15/20
Aroma: 8/10
Satisfaction: 8/10
Complexity: 7/10
Intangible: 8/10
Handwritten notes: This is an very flowery, spicy (spice-like, not spicy hot) blonde-tasting beer. What's the deal with albinos? Is it wrong that they make me vomit in my throat? This beer has to be a blonde... if it is, I win the Olympics again (**checked - wrong! No Olympics this year**). Somehow the mouth-coating sweetness carries a distinctive honey and caramel, but lightly. This beer is meant to be dranken with a meal, or so the little pamphlet says. I may be so crude that my name ought to be Phillip Stein but this whole matching beer and food idea means nothing to me. I just don't get it, like those old 3D eye pictures. I never got those either, ever. People were like ooh! a rocket ship! and all I ever saw was cat vomit. I tried (both matching beer with food and 3D posters). Believe me, I've tried.
---------------------------------------------
Beer #521 of 3,652

No comments: