Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Upper Canada Dark Ale

Upper Canada Dark Ale
Type of beer: Brown Ale
Container Type: 341 mL bottle
Alcohol by volume: 5.00%
Country of origin: Canada
Rating: 36% (see below)
Number of times I've had this beer: 11
Drank From: GW Glass
website: http://www.uppercanada.com/
Best for: I don't recall...
Ratings:
Taste: 9/20
Flavour: 6/20
Buy again: 6/20
Aroma: 4/10
Satisfaction: 6/10
Complexity: 3/10
Intangible: 2/10
Handwritten notes: This is a dark beer to be fucked with. The thing about Upper Canada is that there is some punch masquerading as craft beer...

**I have to honest with you people. I continued writing but it becomes illegible. Something about chocolate? The perils of my hobby. It is very probable that I fell asleep in my recliner writing this.
Another clue is the picture. I almost never pour that much head. Odds are I succumbed to some Bacchanalian obliviousness shortly after taking my first sip.
---------------------------------------------
Beer #486 of 3,652

No comments: