Sunday, June 26, 2011

St. Pauli Girl

St. Pauli Girl
Type of beer: Pilsner
Container Type: 12 oz bottle
Alcohol by volume: 4.90%
Country of origin: Germany
Rating: 59% (see below)
Number of times I've had this beer: 1st
Drank From: Pil Glass
website: http://www.stpauligirl.com/
Best for: Moving ahead, so life won't pass me by
Ratings:
Taste: 9/20
Flavour: 11/20
Buy again: 13/20
Aroma: 7/10
Satisfaction: 7/10
Complexity: 5/10
Intangible: 7/10
Handwritten notes: I saw the green bottle and got what I expected. Beck's, Lowenbrau, whatever you call yourself these days. Is there anything different in the taste to set it apart? Nah. A bit lighter mayhap? Nah. A chick with big jugs on the bottle? Yes, that sets it apart. I'm no feminist, nor am I a masculinist. But the bottle offends me. Maybe it's just there to feed your longing and sorrow. Hey, see this chick? You'll never get her. Now drink up, bucko! I... but... alright.
---------------------------------------------
Beer #505 of 3,652

No comments: