Sunday, June 5, 2011

Busch Light

Busch Light
Type of beer: Light Lager
Container Type: 355 mL can
Alcohol by volume: 4.00%
Country of origin: United States
Rating: 10% (see below)
Number of times I've had this beer: ugh. see below.
Drank From: Ho-maid beer cup
website: http://www.anheuser-busch.com/s/
Best for: living a double life
Ratings:
Taste: 1/20
Flavour: 1/20
Buy again: 5/20
Aroma: 0/10
Satisfaction: 0/10
Complexity: 0/10
Intangible: 3/10
Handwritten notes: Bless me readers, for I have sinned. I buy Busch Light now. Y'know every once and a while, and I keep it on the D-L. But, just hear me out. It isn't pretentious. It isn't me. Yeah, I like to get me some strange once in a while. It just does what it's supposed to do, it fizzes, it's yellow, it's tasteless, and it lessens my pain. If you know, dear readers an reader-ettes, how many Busch Lights I've bought in the past three months, you'd be sick. I know, I know. Don't picture it. Let's just move on, if we can.
---------------------------------------------
Beer #480 of 3,652

No comments: