Saturday, May 28, 2011

Foster's Lager

Foster's Lager
Type of beer: Lager
Container Type: 750 mL can
Alcohol by volume: 5.00%
Country of origin: Australia
Rating: 18% (see below)
Number of times I've had this beer: 6 or so
Drank From: Bears
website: http://www.fostersgroup.com/
Best for: Watching any movie with Tom Selleck...
Ratings:
Taste: 4/20
Flavour: 3/20
Buy again: 3/20
Aroma: 2/10
Satisfaction: 4/10
Complexity: 1/10
Intangible: 1/10
Handwritten notes: Apparently Foster's is Australian for beer. But any scoundrel-blooded Australian will tell you this beer is crap. It kind of sticks to the roof and sides of your mouth like an alcoholic peanut butter sandwich. You almost need a club soda chaser just to cleanse your palate. Listen, I never met an Aussie who was not a complete pretentious jackass. "Look at me, I'm Au-stray-lein I'm gonna steal yer girlfriend, mate". Pricks. But I can't saddle them with the responsibility for this yellow cesspool hog urine. On another note: I FUCKING LOVE MEN AT WORK. Really, I do.
---------------------------------------------
Beer #455 of 3,652

No comments: