Monday, March 1, 2010

Keystone

Keystone
Type of beer: Lager
Container Type: 355 mL can
Alcohol by volume: 4.9%
Country of origin: United States
Rating: 8% (see below)
Number of times I've had this beer: 13
Cost: $1.15
Tasted on: 2/28/10
Colours of label: Red/Silver/White
Drank From: Bit Glass
Label Reads: "No preservatives", "Always smooth"
website: http://www.keystonelightbeer.com/
Best for: de-veining shrimp
Ratings:
Taste: 1/20
Flavour: 1/20
Buy again: 2/20
Aroma: 1/10
Satisfaction: 1/10
Complexity: 0/10
Intangible: 2/10
Handwritten notes: Well, Keystone has violated the Canadian beer market. And I think the Nazi invasion of Poland was less horrific than this. It is a day... that will live in infamy. That was Pearl Harbour, I know, but the idea is the same - fuckin' fascists, stay the fuck outta my country. However, the introduction of Keystone gave rise to the most brilliant thing I have ever heard in my entire life, ever. I was at the vendor buying this Keystone garbage and the vendor worker says" "What is that Keystone like, anyways?". We got into a brief discussion about comparisons of cheap beers, and the vendor guy finally says "All beer is the same anyways, the only difference is the taste". BRILLIANT. I walked out to my car with a quizzical look, and said to myself "that's going in the blog". True story. Keystone sucks.
---------------------------------------------
Beer #377 of 3,652

1 comment:

Big_Fellah said...

Here's another good line my flatmate pulls a Keystone from the fridge I say "Keystone, really??" He says "It's not that bad and you know what it's cheap like a six pack was six bucks." This is coming from a guy who's taxes I saw and made $197,000 last year. Really.