Sunday, May 24, 2009

Summit India Pale Ale

Summit India Pale Ale
Type of beer: India Pale Ale
Container Type: 355 mL bottle
Alcohol volume: 6.4%
Country of origin: United States
Rating: 80% (see below)
Number of times I've had this beer: 2nd
Cost: $0.90 (USD)
Tasted on: 5/22/09
Colours of label: Blue/Gold/Green
Drank From: Mugga Fugga
Label Reads: "Est. 1986, St. Paul, Minnesota".
website: www.summitbrewing.com
Best for: watching old Star Trek episodes
Ratings:
Taste: 15/20
Flavour: 15/20
Buy again: 16/20
Aroma: 8/10
Satisfaction: 9/10
Complexity: 8/10
Intangible: 9/10
Handwritten notes: Hopped to fuck. Bitter as fuck. Sorry for the language, but when I taste a beer like this I get a temporary touch of Tourette's... Maybe my favourite Summit product so far... Beautanimous IPA, as it should be... I would bathe in this stuff if I could. But the wife would disapprove and that would probably mean another night on the couch.
---------------------------------------------
Beer #152 of 3,652

No comments: